CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Wakeboarding Video! 12 Seconds of pure fun!

Today we went to Lake Merwin in Washingon. Usually the water is really choppy at Lake Merwin. Today it was calm. So I was so excited to Wakeboard. I started trying and I kept falling on my face drinking a lot of lake water! It tasted like dirty fish. Finally I got up , then I just kept getting up over and over! I love it and can't wait to do it again! Here is a little video of me Wake boarding. Hope you can all see it ok. Love Cody!

12 comments:

Janae' said...

Cody you rock boy!! I could never do that. Jordan would be soooo jealous since he snowboards and skateboards. How fun for you.. Love you..

allstar said...

Wow Cody that is cool!
I can't wait to see you

Alex said...

Awesome, Cody!
Do you Skateboard to??
have you ever snowboarded, cause i have and it is a blast!!!

cody said...

never have but sounds fun! I would love to -cody

Janae' said...

Cody...... HMMmm hjmmmmmm,, You have not posted anything in quite a while. Get to it boy, I am losing touch with you LOL>.

Janae' said...

Cody update soon your falling off the planet hurry! lol



-Alex

Brooke said...

Hey dude! Gnarly wipe out! You rule the waves. I rule the slopes. What an awesome pair! Later dude! Call me soon, The Chad

Anonymous said...

Cody, missing you a lot. Keep me updated on how youre doing cousin<3
love you


GO ORIGINALS!

MOM said...

Cody, I need to see more pictures of you. Gramma Keep Smilin

Janae' said...

cody man u gatta keep postin i keep comin to ur blog and find the same stuff. try to post soon.

-Jordan

p.s i guess im comin to the family reunion so hopefully ill c u there

Jordan said...

dude u said u would post after the reunion.get posting!!!!


-Jordan

The Old Man said...

Is Agent Cody Banks still alive? Did he get killed in action? Or has he gone undercover so deep he is lost?