I had so much fun during my 1st 2008 track meet! When I was running I felt like a bullet! I am so glad that Grandpa Harlow and Grandma Ann came to support me. Next wed. I have the blue ribbon track meet. I qualified in 2 events. Softball throw, and 200 meter relay.
It was AWSOME!
Friday, May 30, 2008
My 1st Track Meet! Salmon Creek @ Columbia River High School
Posted by cody at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WAY TO GO CODY! That is so awesome you get to be in track. We wish we lived by you to be able to see you in person! Next time have your Dad bring the video camera and post a video of you running the race!!!! That would be soo cool. Did you know Brandon loves to run too? He ran a 5K one time. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Miss you, Aunt Karin
That is so awesome. I can't wait to see the next pictures. You Rock kiddo..
Post a Comment